SAVE 30% & FREE UPGRADE TO ALL-INCLUSIVE
- Receive a 30% room rate reduction on all categories of accommodation
- A free COVID-19 RT-PCR test for two guests staying three nights or more (infants one-year-old or less do not require a test)
- Free return transfers for stays of seven nights or more
- Free upgrade from half board to full board or from full board to all-inclusive
- An additional 5% room rate reduction for stays of 10 nights or more
- Children under 18 years eat free from the kids’ menu or receive a 50% discount on the regular menus
Valid for travel to 30 September 2021. Book by 31 May 2021. Terms & conditions apply.
It’s ‘Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous’ every step of the way at the Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives, with every room, suite and villa category here set to stun! Situated across the Emboodhoo lagoon, the music-infused hotel hits all the right notes with guests who fall head over heels with the spectacular ocean view swimming pool, including a slide and underwater speakers, no less; the Rock Spa®, with its fully immersive music-centric Rhythm & Motion® spa menu; exclusive ‘Sound of Your Stay’ music moments, including the use of Fender guitars and Crosley turntables; and outstanding activities from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing to Aqua aerobics and Aerial Arts.
Kady & Myles Hit the Hard Rock Hotel
What was it that made the Trending Travel team pick the music-infused Hard Rock Hotel for reality TV star Kady Mcdermott’s tropical escape to the Maldives with her partner, Myles Barnett, you ask? Well, when the features at a resort are as fabulous as the Hard Rock’s, our recommendation couldn’t have been any easier.
Hard Rock Maldives
- COVID-19 Commitment to Cleanliness
- Spa & Wellness Centre
- All Inclusive Options
- Family Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Sea Views